This camp is all about getting your creative, crafty, DIY on in an empowering environment.
Only $249 + $9.59 service fee
When: June 5-9
9:00 am- 4:00 pm
35 hours of fun and empowerment
Register your daughter to immediately give her confidence, connection, and creativity this summer!
What she'll receive:
- Creativity that builds confidence and inner power- through art projects such as slime, painting, crafts, team building, and other empowering activities.
- Make lifelong friends- girls will gain the tools to believe they can do anything with a network of girls cheering them on.
- Finding her voice- the girls will express their uniqueness and learn how to be proud to be themselves.
- Positive environment- the girls will be in an encouraging and safe place to learn and grow while deepening friendships that already exist and making new friends that will last a lifetime
- Learning from experts and mentors- the girls will learn empowerment not only from Mrs. Jones but also from local artists, chefs, and other surprise guests at each camp
- A GPC t-shirt with a cute new summer design
In GPC Summer Camp, girls will gain tools for building confidence, happiness, and bravery through creativity, crafting, or cooking experience.
Camps are designed so that when your daughter goes back to school at the end of summer, she will have the tools to handle any challenge that comes her way with confidence.
That's 35 hours of creativity, confidence-building, and connection in a positive environment
Noblesville Township Community Center
836 Division Street
Noblesville, IN 46060